Face it… You don’t really want warmed up Turkey/Ham Christmas meal again, but you don’t want those left overs to go to waste, so here is the solution the Altworld Ramen Noodle Casserole Recipe. Trust me your family will love this thrown together moor’ish meal.
You will need:
- 4 packs of Ramen Noodles (pot noodles work too)
- Turkey Gravy (not essential)
- Christmas Leftovers
- Casserole dish
Then follow the directions below:
- Open the ramen noodle packets, put the flavor packet to one side.
- Break noodles up into the casserole dish.
- Add vegetable left overs, spread around dish.
- Pre-heat oven to 400F
- If you have mash potato and stuffing add that next, spread around the dish.
- Break up turkey and spread around the dish.
- Layer with leftover corn casserole (or use something similar).
- Pour turkey gravy into measuring cup (two cups needed or close as)
- Add two cups of water to turkey gravy, then add ramen noodle flavor packets mix together.
- Pour turkey gravy/ramen noodle flavoring mix over casserole spread evenly if possible.
- Cover and place in over for 45 – 50 minutes.
Before serving check to see if noodles are soft, add topping like french onion or cheese then serve. Enough for a family of five and a dog.